2. To provide the Site and the Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
3. From time to time, we may collect or ask you to provide some or all of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, music and/or software details and preferences, details of your music player devices, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, financial information such as credit/debit card numbers, IP addresses, web-browser details, operating system details, and/or your activities on the Site. This information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used to provide you with the Services and services associated with them. We may also use your personal information:
- to analyse use of the Site; and,
- to keep you up-to-date with other products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
5. We may use 'cookies' while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. If you do not wish to receive 'cookies', you may change the settings on your computer or browser accordingly.
6. If you do not want us to retain or use your personal information in any way, please do not provide the data to us or, if you have already provided personal information and wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at email@example.com or by post at: Prime Loops, Netil House, 1 Westgate Street, London E8 3RL, United Kingdom.