Sounds Of Morocco
950MB+ of authentic Morrocan Vocal Samples, World Music Samples & Live Recordings of traditional Morrocan Music Instruments, including WAV Samples, Kontakt instruments & Stem Kits!
Sounds of Morocco is the first ensemble library (including vocals) from Morocco ever produced.
With co-producer Anello Capuano, we designed the library to offer full usability of recorded sounds as multisample instruments, cross mixable stems/patterns, phrase composer tools and stylised sounds for Kontakt & WAV. The library also lets you create urgent build ups of authentic ensemble flows with little effort, as the 134 kit stems you will find as part of it belong to 9 ensemble kits, each with 2 variations.
With this usability, you can thoroughly compose tracks from start to end, use a single instrument in addition to your music or find rare, eclectic sound inspiration to add on top of your beats. We designed the library considering film and game composers as well as modern day producers, world music enthusiasts and sound collectors.
As we are constantly seeking playability of non-western elements, we designed the library for providing you the ability to compose in 3 levels deep through multisample instruments, phrase composer tools and cross mix stem/patternplayers. Start composing with multisample instruments, add playable phrase bits through composer tools and even cross mix them with pattern players (full version 5.6.5 required minimum).
Why Sounds of Morocco is unique?
– First ever ensemble library (including vocals) from Morocco with hundreds of phrases, multisample instruments and composer toolkits.
– Our first real ensemble library (multiple players & vocals) having at least as much variety as Rare Instruments Bundle.
– Some instruments from the library (like Hajouj) are not ever sampled at this level.
Drums & Percussion Instruments included:
Tonal Sounds & Instruments included:
- Female & Male Singing
Kontakt Presets included:
- Violin Legato (Multisampled)
- Violin Staccato (Multisampled)
- Hajouj Bass (Multisampled)
- Percussion Ensemble (Multisampled)
- Ney Staccato (Multisampled)
- Space String (Multisampled)
- Composer Tools (Player)
- Vocal Phrase Composer
- Instrument Phrase Composer
- Percussion Phrase Composer
- Kit Stem  (Player I, II, III)
- Stylized Patterns (Player)
Stem Kits Details
9 x stem kits, each with 2 variations (134 stems)
- Barma v1, 2
- Bania v1, 2
- Barqa v1, 2
- Marjana v1, 2
- Mulanhalla v1, 2
- SidiMadani v1, 2
- Adeini v1, 2
- Blue Gnawa v1, 2
- Jilali v1, 2
480+ x Total Samples
14 x Recorded Instruments
150+ x Stems & Patterns
196 x Multisamples
14 x Kontakt Patches
112 x Phrases
35 x Stylized Patterns & Longs
6 x Long Solos
24 Bit WAV and Kontakt Format
Our loops & samples are in WAV format which works with all major music production software: Ableton, FL Studio, Reason, Maschine, Logic, Native Instruments, Pro Tools, Akai, Cubase, GarageBand and many more!
For more info visit our FAQ